You can read my blog or just go read hers....she's a better writer and pretty much sums is up:)
I realized it about a month ago. I'm tired. I'm tired of waking early and motivating two cuties to get dressed, eat something, and put on those darn shoes. Why do kids have to wear shoes to school? Can't they just go barefoot til noon? I mean reallly, aren't they just reading anyways.
The school projects, volunteer 'opportunities', signing randomness, reading time, homework, new friends, fundraiser....not a fan, and so on. Going to school seemed so much simpler when I went. But then again, I should ask my mom that ?.
For example, T missed the video about puberty last month. I researched, watched the power point online, got advice from our children's pastor and checked the box for OK...let him watch it.
However, he left it at home that Monday am. So I ran it up to the office.
Secretary said she'd get it to the nurse.
Well, apparently, that never happened. Because T and 4...yes, 4, students sat in another room and watched a Bill Nye video. The whole thing is laughable. After all that...he didn't even watch it.
YES, we have already talked about it all...when he was 8, but still.
So when B said last week to T...'you have hair in your armpit'...I almost screamed.
I didn't, but I was so close to holding him down to see for myself:))
I waited all the way til bedtime and asked him.
He calmly said, no, mom, I don't yet.
So cute.
Ramblings from this mama just never cease. There is always something going on over here:))
No comments:
Post a Comment