back

Thursday, May 30, 2013

B likes Baseball

This is where the action is at the games....the bars.  They are positioned over a patch of grass and then a 4 foot drop off.  Needless to say, it makes me nervous, but they have figured it out and all is well.
E always seems to find a friend....I like that about her:)

A whole blog for this cool kid....
He is growing up.  I think some kids do it without you realizing it....and then some are like B...who you can see it happening.  And is so sweet and yet painful too.

He's learning to listen.  And be a good friend.
And laugh when it's the right time:)

He's learning that we like him.
He doesn't have to earn anything or compete with T...all the time.
And for that I am thankful.


 This game was short...like 25 minutes short.  
I ran, who are we kidding...I walked, to the bathroom and came back to this....we got run ruled...bad:((

 Baseball kind of suits him....lookin darn handsome!!

No comments: