
Erin...holy smokes, where do I begin pal? You are super creative, hilarious txter, fabulous friend & just downright cool. I have NO idea why you ever wanted to be friends with me but I cannot imagine my life w/o you.
You are crazy fun:) You invented the term "fun killer" and I love it. Our kids play famously and I am thankful. I remember when we first became friends what a year ago and you said something like "I would rather have a genuine friendship for a week than a superficial one for life" And we ended up not moving that next month, but now a year later. So glad you were willing:)
You do things I would NEVER think of....crazy creative things. I really like that about you. You are super honorable to your man...such an encouragement to me. And you seem to really 'get' or try to get your kids. That has reminded me to take the time to really see them.
You have no trouble saying things I need to hear or just what you think. Love that.
Your blog is fun and someday I'll copy you and have InstaFriday's too....
Thankful you're willing to come see us from time to time...it'll be weird not seeing your cute face.
Man alive, you brighten my days!! You make running errands fun, rainbow bday parties & on and on.
Oh friend who loves life...keep doing it.
Lucky (ok, really blessed) me to have you for a lifer friend.
Prov 27:17
Prov 27:17

1 comment:
I could be a little biased here, but she is pretty stinking fabulous:) I think anyone who knows her would say they are blessed to have her in their life!
Post a Comment