Aren't they cute?
Ash can pull off linen, cloth napkins, Vera Bradley & who knows what else, because she is from the south and it's just her. She is super pretty...i mean, the kind of pretty that is just ageless.
It's possible she will look the same at 70 plus...lucky girl.
She is possibly the smartest woman I know and yet, she can explain things to me. She can make a spreadsheet out of anything and loves doing it. She is a mad woman in the kitchen, makes gumbo and has helped me plenty of times with fish and other unknowns to me.
She makes effort to better things....more efficient and so on...business type stuff.
And she uses that to minister to others...time and time again. She's good.
She is a detail person, I am not. She puts up with that:)
She laughs easily and uses her hands when she talks and that makes me smile.
She is wise, loves/totally gets her man,
is honest about how hard/beautiful mothering is & has been a trusted friend.
She is a beautiful woman and I'm gonna miss Ms. Chet Sears:))
Prov 27:9
Prov 27:9

No comments:
Post a Comment