
If you ever get the chance to chat with/sit near her, do so, and maybe bring a notepad. She is so stinkin' fabulous. She brings so much to the table, there is no room for anything else (in a good way).
Sara is smart, has an amazing home that you want to move into, loves life, loves her man so much & her kiddos as well. She is capable of speaking the truth in love....it's rare people. She is wise beyond her years. The first time I ever met her she was the MAPS director and I was brand new to town...didn't know a soul. And the second week, she said hi to me and remembered my name?!!!! It was profound to me! I never forgot that feeling of someone remembering.
She quilts which is a lost art for the most part; helped me create some of the quilts I have. She does flowers like none other and is super well priced:) She has made me flower arrangements here and there....knock my socks off. Oh and cinnamon rolls...whoa.
She makes me laugh hard about all kinds of things.....her perspective is super rare. She stays pretty darn busy and I remember thinking man, is it worth being friends with her...she never calls back, rarely emails and come on...the answer came back very quickly. Yes, she is, hang on Emily, you're in for a real treat:) She calls me back now, even txts!!
She is a wonderful, most wonderful woman and I will miss so very much.
Psalms 1:1-3
Psalms 1:1-3

No comments:
Post a Comment