back

Friday, April 26, 2013

Random Chatter


Today is Friday...the end of a most normal, but busier week.
We are making friends, good friends here and I am SO thankful!
Just have some things on my mind so here I am....

SO much to be thankful for....HE has been so faithful to us in this move.
Allowing us to move on to a street with trees AND a wide sidewalk!  We didn't have one in Wichita.
Giving us a home that we can breathe in and enjoy.
And people, new fabulous, God-loving people.  And new people to love on as well.
New neighbors.  Still miss our old ones though!!

1. Schooling....my mind goes back and forth.  Homeschooling or Not? 
After raising through the toddler  years, I now have a bit of time on my hands...fancy that:)
I see the boys learning things I don't want them to know.  And for the most part they are doing well.
Learning to be wise in the world is huge!!  
But I do see some selfishness and some 'roots' as I call them that need addressing.
T says he's bored at school.  He sure misses his school in W.  What a perfect fit it was for us!
So I think I could give them more....praying on and off about this.
I see many homeschoolers here....that's not a problem.
I'm social, so we would be.  Just certain the house would be a hot mess most days if I did though....hmm.

2. Kevin....I am so proud of him.  He works smart and hard.  He is not a workaholic.  He would much rather be home.  But this year has been hard for him.  Lots of decisions and changes and more.
I pray for energy, wisdom, grace and TIME with him:))

3. My home....trying to make changes to make it better!  Colorful things and life is my goal!

4.  My photography business....What a blessing it is to me!!  It gives me an outlet and a chance to be creative!  I have so much to learn, but that is exciting to me!!  I sometimes question if I'm good enough or if it's worth re-establishing myself here.  It is worth it, just takes time to build a clientele.

There, there's my brain for today:)  I know right?  Ha!!

No comments: