The week finally came. I tell you what...I just wasn't sure it ever would:)
Both boys enjoy school so far. They biked today and they did great! Made it there safe...I went to check & home in time enough. I kept checking out the door every 2 min. wondering if I should go look for them and rescue them. It was pretty darn hot today. They were wiped out. I'm hoping for some sleep in time tom am:)
Ella loves preschool. Pretty sure she'd go every day if I could afford it. Sheesh, it's expensive. We pay $140/month for just T/Th 9-12. Have no idea what 5 day is. She asks every day if it's preschool.
Kevin worked 13 hours today. I'm sure in some parts of the world or down the street that is normal. However, we are used to less. He was wiped out. Left at 6am, home at 730pm...too long.
Needs to hire 2 more people. Hoping for that to come soon.
There is MUCH to be done at the house that only he can do.
Really needing him to get a week off in October so we can both take a break-he has a dove hunt and I have a work trip & multiple house projects:) Which may/may not include hanging pictures on the wall & getting rid of some furniture.
I ask Brody what he's learning and he says...everything I already know.
Hmm, I'm onto that. Do NOT need that kiddo bored.
Thatcher is challenged enough with the new. GT (gifted & talented) may be an option for him here.
Not real fond of the name. And they bus them across town M and T for classes there. I was much more keen of him going down the hall for his time. We'll see. Praying about all that.
The PTA has meetings at 8am. Far too early for this chickadee.
And you have to pay to be a part. To volunteer. It confuses me.
Missing the familiar faces, the ease of conversation, the joy of laughing til my belly hurts.
Those are totally gifts of life. But the new is a gift too. The unknown can be sweet.
And He meets me there too. He gives me energy to make a life and a home here.
Took single mama neighbor banana bread...she was thankful and it made my heart smile:)
She is a beautiful lady and I look forward to seeing what God wants me to learn from her.
Not going to do a mom's group this fall. Not real sure how I feel about it either.
Random thoughts from this week of lotsa new:)
No comments:
Post a Comment