Tuesday, Aug 28, 2012
Today was maybe just the perfect day on earth. No really:)
Boys dropped off to school quick and then Ella to preschool.
Had a newborn photo shoot...easy mom, for the most part easy 8 week old baby girl.
Fun to be back behind the camera!
Hang time with Barrett.
Lunch with 2 lils at Bueno.
Met Mr. John from Melissa, TX. Could've chatted with him all day.
It was his wife's bday and he had an eye appt so he was in town.
Lived in the country with his 3 out of the 4 kids.
He HATES sour cream....funny.
He told me about his life here and there. I tell you it was fun:)
Nap time for Barrett....3 hours.
Neighbor sat here while I got boys...8 minutes flat...one for the record books:)
Chilled for the afternoon, chatted with bigs. Good school day.
Boys played computer for 45....I napped.
Sandwiches/chips for dinner....headed to fball practice.
Dropped T, then to library to pick up cool books on hold & dvd's.
Back to practice and to the nearby park.
Met Mr. Tom who is a Dr. and his 1st grade daughter.
He's traveled and was interesting.
He was easy, pleasant and just a nice convo.
We ended the convo and introduced ourselves. The park we were at is named after him. No joke.
Would never have know otherwise....
Headed home for baths, listening to Kev's laughter and the quiet of kids sleeping.
Yep, a perfect day, fab conversations with 2 complete strangers somehow made a most normal day, perfect. I have realized that about myself. I LOVE people.
Meeting new people and a REAL convo is the best gift ever.
I mean besides Jesus Himself bc that would be the very best:) Had to clarify.
No comments:
Post a Comment