back

Thursday, April 12, 2012

B & C


So it's time for me to take a little bit of time to sum up what I believe to be a total gift from God.
Brandon & Christy Procell have been so stinkin' good to us in our time here in Wichita.  I could not have imagined what God had for us/me here with them.  Their desire to befriend us was the most cool thing.  Their willingness to teach/mentor me was a whole other thing.

Holy  moley, the memories are forever etched in my memory...sitting on the floor of a reception bc all the seats were taken.  It was the most fun!  She hosted my 30th bday party which was the coolest night.  I should've taken pictures of that.  They taught me how to shoot a camera and how to do many other things.  Brandon taught me a bunch of business stuff and is a man of honor.  Love that.  Trying to teach my boys that!

A ton of weddings in my mind....a bride's super long veil flew off, a bride who was so sick she kept leaving to throw up, a groom who thew up a Jagar shot(sp?), and on and on and on.  

We have laughed so hard that we've cried.  She can make you laugh just by laughing...for real.  That girl is a energizer bunny, so much energy for life and the things of God.  She adopted 2 fabulous kids before she even knew if she could/couldn't have her own biologically...she may never know.  It doens't matter to her...she did what God told her to do.

She's from the south, so she has a bunch of funny sayings that come out at random times and are so funny, you just might have to sit down or pee.  Who knows:)  I could seriously go on and on, but I think you get the idea.  She. is. fabulous.  

Neh 8:10

No comments: