back

Friday, November 11, 2011

The grand-rents are coming!!!

My rents were able to come for a night, so game on:)  The kids love to play bball, board games, you have it....they go a bit crazy.  Kev and I wonder why they get so stinking excited...maybe it because my folks use to live an hour away and now are almost 3, so we just don't see them as much OR maybe it's bc they are really fun...who knows:)

Love these pics...just cannot take enough of them.  After attending a funeral this week of a fabulous woman, I was reminded of the importance of pictures, seriously.  Just wished that everyone had them of themselves and their family!!!!
Barrett was attached to Dad after he realized he could help him dunk it...stayed there for like 10 minutes...Dad was a champ and did it about that many times:))
I seriously hope I have a chance of looking as young as my mama does in this pic...whoa!!

Umm yep, he's my man...and he's so lovable.  He is AMAZING and I just totally dig him.  It's funny how long and short our almost 13 years seems.  

No comments: