Happy Valley...that's what my broinlaw named it and it stuck:) Where I spent 4th-12th grade and summers beyond that. I remember wood floors, place to roam, chillin on the porch, my dad playing the piano, my mom cooking/sewing, my sister singing Sandy Patti, my lil sis swing dancing, my older bro coming home from college, and my lil bro getting a bike for Christmas as a teen.
SOO many good times were had here. More dogs than I can count, my gparents living next store-lucky me, so many meals....like Cream of Wheat for bfast and other more memorable meals too:) Many visitors here and there, for holidays and just regular days. It was sweet to go back and equally hard. Much has changed, but my memories will remain sweet regardless.....Thank you Lord for an amazing childhood...for the most part:)
My mom wrote this with a stick in '85...how adorable is she?!



No comments:
Post a Comment