back

Saturday, March 19, 2011

YUMMY Chocolate Cake....

Here are the goods for this amazingness!!
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. oil
1 c. sour cream
1 sm. pkg instant choc. pudding
1 box fudge cake mix
6 oz. choc chips
Mix well.  Spray your bundt pan well.....cook for 45min.- 1 hr at 350
....get ready for the best cake of your life:)
I frost with store bought frosting or a homeade drizzle or powdered sugar....all are good:)


Wow...isn't this amazing?!!

Ready to cook.....

 This kid knows a good thing when he tastes it:)
The finished product....yumm!

I'm pretty sure baked goods will be in heaven....or maybe not.  Either way, they are so delightful and yummy:)  I love watching my kids eat it all and ask for me.  That makes this mom's day!  So, when they say I'm mean...I gently remind them of chocolate cake....and laundry, back scratching and so on....

No comments: