back

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Tree Time!

The angel was a 5th craft project of mine....suweet I know:) I keep hoping the kids will come home with another, but we only got a corn husk person this year....kind of looked militaryish...hmm...maybe next year:)

This Hallmark toy thing had Barrett giggling...it was hilarious!!

We, well I, love decorating the Christmas tree.....somehow, Kevin seems to dissappear when it's time to actually do the decorating which is fine I guess....he likes having one, just really doesn't care how it all goes down I guess:) Our tree is fake, obviously, and basically the same every year. My friend Sara has the MOST amazing trees ever and I just love to sit and look at every little detail of them....they are beautiful and a work of art!! Mine is not the case....ours is beautiful in a very different way, but still cute, lots of artwork, pics of the kids in ornaments from every year, a Hallmark ornament from their 1st Christmas with a pic too. Lots of pics....in fact, I'm thinking if I have a pic from every year for every kid, our tree will be GIGANTIC by the time I am 50...oh well, it'll be super cool then!! And we'll be able to afford a big real tree by then, right?!

No comments: