back

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just checking in....

Saw this on a friend's blog....Top 3's...

3 Fav Singing Artists
Watermark
Toby Keith
Celine Dion

3 Fav Hobbies
chatting with good friends w/o interruption
quilting
hanging with Kev

3 things about Kev I love
hard worker
honest
great dad

3 places i want to go
Ireland
Colorado
a beach

3 things i love about being a mama
hugs and kisses...got about 50 today:)
watching them make wise choices
teaching them about just how much God loves them

3 things i like about my part-time job
seeing new babies
loving on new mamas
getting really good at taking their pics

3 things i'll miss about my van, Molly, someday
the closeness to my kids:)
being able to reach the baby while driving
just having a van named Molly

3 things i love about my friends
love Jesus, like me
trustworthy
laugh at life

There, that wasn't too hard....just trying to type more! I need to get new pics up here...Barrett has thunder thighs and Ella is so cute! We just got a new camera today in the mail! The other one just died on us:) Someday.....I'll have an amazing camera, like one I use at work...amazing!!!

No comments: